Terms of Service
1. Terms & Introduction
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Use or attempt to use the Platform via any account that is not your own or in any other way that is not personally and uniquely identifiable to you;
- Use or attempt to use the Platform to access any information, to perform any function, or to accomplish any other purpose for which you do not have authorization;
- Access or use the Platform in any manner or for any purpose that infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates any intellectual property right or other right of any third party, or that violates any applicable local, state, federal, or other law or regulation, or that is prohibited by these Terms;
- License, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute, or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Platform or related materials in any way;
- Use or access the Platform to create or develop competing products or services or for any other purpose that is to Dewpoint Solutions's detriment or commercial disadvantage;
- Take any action or use the Platform in any manner which could damage, destroy, disrupt, disable, impair, overburden, interfere with, or otherwise impede or harm in any manner our Platform or any content, in whole or in part;
- Disrupt, interfere with, violate the security of, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Platform;
- Bypass, breach, avoid, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any security device, protection, or technological measure implemented by Dewpoint Solutions or any of our service providers to protect our Platform;
- Input, upload, transmit, distribute, or otherwise run or propagate any virus, application, Trojan horse, or any other harmful computer code that could damage or alter a computer, portable device, computer network, communication network, data, or our Platform, or any other system, device, or property;
- Remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks, specifications, warranties, or disclaimers, or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from our Platform or any content made available to you on or through our Platform;
- Use any manual process or automated device to monitor or copy any content made available on or through our Platform for any unauthorized purpose except as permitted in Section IX; or
- Copy, duplicate, download, store in a retrieval system, publish, transmit, or otherwise reproduce, transfer, distribute, store, disseminate, aggregate, use as a component of or as the basis for a database, or otherwise use in any form or by any means any data, text, reports, or other materials related to Dewpoint Solutions or third-party content from the Platform.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Dewpoint Solutions at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Dewpoint Solutions's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Dewpoint Solutions makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Dewpoint Solutions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Dewpoint Solutions or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dewpoint Solutions's website, even if Dewpoint Solutions or a Dewpoint Solutions, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Dewpoint Solutions's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dewpoint Solutions, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Dewpoint Solutions may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Dewpoint Solutions does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Dewpoint Solutions has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dewpoint Solutions, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Dewpoint Solutions may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona and United States of America and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
See an issue with these Terms of Service, or have something you'd like to discuss? We'd love to discuss it with you at firstname.lastname@example.org.